Friday, February 09, 2007

No school or work...weird...

Well i switched shifts with a girl from work that needs to attend a funeral tomorrow, so I don't have to work today and seeing that I only go to school on Tuesday and Thursday, it's weird to be home...and not have be somewhere at a specific time. I LOVE IT! Ha ha...

Today i went to Mark's office for a birthday lunch for the secretary there. We ate Johnny Carino's and it was so delicious! Mmmmm....I might go camping down in Galveston if the weather permits and I feeling like driving. But we can discuss this later.

The weather this week has been pretty dang beautiful! It's been around 65 degrees. So we've been out playing and what not and it's fantastic! Leilani's been learning to rollerblade. She's so hilarious; such a hoot to watch! Miss Mia is learning to ride her bike. She gets scared but she can ride really well as long as she just keeps peddling. As for Aidyn, she's getting so big and talking like a champ. We sing songs and run around like crazy people and this is why I would rather hangout at home then go out with my friends. Ha ha...oh also! Rachel wrote Rosie an e-mail stating that they were going to come and visit! YEAH!!! I couldn't be more excited to see Ro, Rach, and the little girls!
Oh also Oliver's 2nd birthday was this week and I kept thinking oh I need to blog and put up some pictures of him...but I never had the time to do so. So I'm doing it now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLLIE FACE! We sure love you! Hope to see you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome Ollie pic. Thanks for the props!

Leo said...

Love the pics of the girls! Tell Rosie that her little girls are so beautiful. I wish we could come visit all you pretty women. We want to say hi!